- A highly competitive economic environment which requires the use of increasingly specific, reliable, available and economical equipment.
- Financial constraints and the need to meet deadlines.
- Very severe operating conditions: very variable temperatures (-30°C/+40°C), intensive use, very heavy loads.
- Technological and regulatory developments: anti-pollution standards (Euro 6), diesel fuel, EEC (Energy Saving Certificates).
The YORK Transport range, mainly made up of synthetic lubricants and approved by all the manufacturers of heavy goods vehicles and components, makes it possible to..:
- Reduce breakdowns and increase the service life of heavy goods vehicles.
- Reduce maintenance operations and oil changes.
- Achieve fuel savings and improve efficiency.