- A highly competitive economic environment which requires the use of increasingly specific, high-performance, reliable, available (maintenance intervals) and economical vehicles.
- Financial constraints and the need to meet deadlines.
- Very severe operating conditions: very variable temperatures (-30°C/+40°C), intensive use.
- Technological and regulatory developments: anti-pollution standards (Euro 6), diesel fuel, EEC (Energy Saving Certificates).
The YORK Autocars range, mainly made up of synthetic lubricants and approved by all coach and component manufacturers, makes it possible to :
- Reduce breakdowns and increase the lifespan of coaches.
- Reduce maintenance operations and oil changes.
- Achieve fuel savings and improve efficiency.