To expand its range “Public works” YORK has incorporated the existing constraints which are subject to Public Works contractors:
A highly competitive economic environment that requires the use of materials more:
- specific and efficient
- available (maintenance and draining intervals)
Severe operating conditions :
- highly variable temperatures (-30 ° C / 40 ° C)
- intensive use
- very large loads
- complex atmosphere (dust, humidity)
Unavoidable environmental constraints
Technological and legal context developments:
- emissions standards (Tier Euromot, Euro 4, Euro 5, Euro 6 …)
- new fuel (Diesel GNR Not for Road)
The range YORK “Public works” is mainly composed of SLV and BIO lubricants which enable:
- a reduction of breakdowns and an increase in terms of equipment life time.
- Spacing of maintenance and draining operations.
- fuel savings and performance improvement.